If you are a directly authorised firm, or an AR of a network that does not restrict where you place your business, we believe that the information given on this page illustrates how you can earn more on your cases, simply by putting them through Paradigm.
There are many benefits to using Paradigm, including a whole of market lending panel, as well as a full range of complimentary mortgage and protection services. Members of Paradigm receive extensive support ranging from help placing difficult mortgage cases to regulatory guidance such as preparing for MCD. We have no membership or joining fees and no obligation to use us. Our procuration fees are competitive - we have the same net fees as L&G and PMS. Central to Paradigm’s proposition is the notion of ‘Profit through Partnership’, and since our launch in 2007 we have achieved this by rewarding our members for their loyalty via our unique Annual Rebate scheme. In 2014 alone, the Paradigm Group paid out over £1.3million to our member firms. For every case placed via Paradigm where we receive a retained fee, we rebate half back to you so you will earn more per case. e.g. if we receive an £80 retained fee for your case – £40 of this will be added to your ‘pot’ for the Rebate
This rebate scheme does not apply only to mortgages, you can also earn a retained fee via Equity Release cases, conveyancing, debt advice, wills and general insurance cases when placed via Paradigm and a retained fee is earned. The amount accrued is paid out once a year as a lump sum. Please view our Annual Rebate FAQs page for more information or try the calculator below to work out roughly how much you could earn.
A case study to demonstrate your Annual Rebate earnings potential
|Cases per month written via Paradigm||Average loan size||Average retained fee earned|
|10 Residential loans||196,000||0.021%|
|4 BTL loans||148,000||0.05%|
Your Annual Rebate from Paradigm would be*
NB: This is based upon Paradigm average case sizes and is intended for illustration purposes
Why not have a go at calculating what your Annual Rebate might be with Paradigm based on the volumes you write*?
*Please note the total shown is based on receiving half of the retained fee Paradigm earns per case. The case study and the calculator do not take into account any other elements of our proposition which also count towards our Annual Rebate scheme such as General Insurance, Equity Release, Conveyancing, Legal Services and Debt Solutions. All of these offer the potential to earn additional overrides that would contribute to your Annual Rebate.
RECAPPING THE BENEFITS WE OFFER:
- Whole of market lending panel with market-leading procuration fees
- Highly commended Mortgage Placement Helpdesk
- Exclusive and semi-exclusive products, plus special deals available via our strategic partners
- Paradigm Protect, our comprehensive Protection & General Insurance proposition with both an Elite and Whole of Market panel
- Free & priority attendance at - Paradigm’s Mortgage & Protection workshops
- Mortgage sourcing systems and lead-generation tools at discounted rates
- Free Life & Protection sourcing system
- Access to Secured, Commercial, Specialist and Bridging lenders
- Access to Paradigm Equity Release Panel and/or Referral Partner
- Discounted, market leading Conveyancing services
- Paradigm Legal – will writing and legal services
- Paradigm’s comprehensive Compliance & support services
- Regular market commentary, news, views and updates
PLUS WE’VE GOT:
- No obligations to use Paradigm for any or all of your business
- No conditions to whether you will earn your Annual Rebate – apart from that it must be over £250 (which, as you can see from the calculator, doesn’t take too much!)
- No joining fee or monthly fees
Paradigm Mortgage Services LLP, part of the Paradigm Group, launched 7 years ago and is today one of the UK’s fastest growing financial services Distributors. Click here to learn more about us.
We encourage you to take a few minutes to explore our website to find out more – in particular the following links may be of interest…
Alternatively please get in touch on 0121 781 7337 with any enquiries and we will be more than happy to help.