Paradigm have chosen to team up with Brightstar as one of our chosen Specialist Lending Partners.
- Specialist residential and complex buy-to-let mortgages
- Second charge mortgages
- Unsecured loans
- Short term lending
- Commercial finance
- Development finance
Since its inception in 2011, Brightstar has grown to become an originator of over £1bn in specialist lending per annum. They have won over 30 national industry awards, testament to their dedication to the intermediary community. This agreement allows Paradigm member firms to access a helpdesk with a team of experts in the above-mentioned sectors and a panel of specialist lenders who only distribute through Brightstar. This enables Paradigm member firms to expand their client offering and income potential in product categories that may not have been an option previously.
Brightstar are quite simply ‘THE HUB’ for all of your clients’ specialist lending needs and here are some of the reasons why:
SPECIALIST FINANCE MADE EASY
We have expert case managers in each of our 6 specialist divisions who know their chosen sector intimately. We not only provide access to lenders and their products, we aim to support you, the intermediary, through the whole process with dedicated case management and state-of-the-art technology. Our 8 point ‘Made Easy’ charter defines everything that is unique about the service you can expect from Brightstar.
Our goal is to make your experience with us as easy as possible. With that in mind we have invested heavily in technology to offer you access to instant quotations across 4 of our product categories, full visibility over the progress of your case and the ability to upload /download documentation. Full information on the features and benefits can be found in the ‘EasySource’ section of this information pack. Register now at: www.easysource.co.uk
QUALITY AND EXPERIENCE
Our second charge mortgage team are all CeMAP qualified, in line with regulatory requirements. The rest of our specialist teams are also either CeMAP qualified or are currently in the process of qualifying to ensure quality and knowledgeable support throughout your experience with us. Our commitment to the personal and professional development of our people is second to none and our in-house training is among the best in the industry; as testament to this, we have been awarded the prestigious IIP Gold award standard. We share over 250 years of relevant industry experience among our team.
Over 80% of respondents to our survey claimed that with the lending market growing harder due to tougher lending decisions on the high street, they were not confident of providing the right advice for their clients. The specialist lending market is growing as more clients need the kind of expertise we can provide, and we are committed to helping more intermediaries become confident in this fast growing and vital sector of the market.
TREATING CUSTOMERS FAIRLY
We are committed to offering clients the highest possible standards of service when managing their cases. In doing so, we are pleased to support the Financial Conduct Authority initiative ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ which is an ingrained part of our business culture.
We hold full PI insurance through Towergate, which covers loss due to misinformation or negligence and any actionable complaints against an intermediary, network or mortgage club. Policy details are available upon request.
THE #MADEEASY CHARTER
As business partners of Brightstar we feel it's important to understand what you should expect from us. The #MadeEasy Charter has been created to help achieve this end.
- We will provide you with access to the most advanced sourcing system of its kind with instant access to an ‘Evidence of Research’ document, free of charge
- We will contact you upon the submission of every enquiry, offering you our expertise on our lenders' criteria
- We will provide you direct access to a dedicated case manager, who will manage your client/s application from initial enquiry to completion
- We will provide you with direct access to an intelligent case management system enabling you to view detailed information on the progress of your client/s application, in real-time 24/7, including the ability to up/download the required documentation for the application
- %u200BWe will contact you at every stage and/or when changes occur with regular, automated updates and a weekly summary of your pipeline with us, including the current stage and number of outstanding requirements
- We will ensure that your list of requirements is specific to your chosen lender and we will apply an individual approach tailored to each case
- As an ‘Investors in People’ Gold organisation, we ensure that our team are trained to the very highest standards. This includes a clearly defined customer experience programme and adherence to a customer service charter
- You can be guaranteed of direct access to the Brightstar Directors if the need arises