The Debt Advisor Ltd and The Business Debt Advisor
The Debt Advisor has been working successfully for many years to help and support customers who are struggling with debt issues and need to make some changes to get back on their ‘financial feet’.
Identifying these people early is key. We will work with you to identify scenarios which are likely to indicate a client in difficulty, such as:
- Customers who are applying for a mortgage and have been declined on affordability due to over indebtedness, or adverse data.
- Notifications for claw back of commission previously paid, if the client has confirmed that the policy is no longer affordable
- Rental clients who are not in a position to continue to rent or have been declined when credit searched.
By referring your customers to The Debt Advisor, you can be sure that they will receive the most appropriate advice, support and solutions for their debt problems. The Debt Advisor can help you add an additional revenue stream to your business through their fee sharing programme. All we ask is that we are provided with a completed fact find which details the clients income and expenditure plus a full schedule of their debts.
The table below sets out in summary how we share our fees.
|INDIVIDUAL SOLUTIONS||CORPORATE SOLUTIONS|
|SOLUTION||TYPICAL FEES PAYABLE||SOLUTION||TYPICAL FEES PAYABLE|
|IVA||50% of nominees fees capped at £850||Administration||30% up to a maximum of £2,000|
|Debt Management||50% of set up fees and 50% of management fees charged in the first six months||Creditors Voluntary Arrangement (CVA)||50% up to a maximum of £1,500|
|Bankruptcy||£150 per case||Creditors Voluntary Liquidation (CVL)||30% up to a maximum of £1,000|
As an affiliate member, you’ll also benefit from their comprehensive marketing services including:
- Free training on personal and business debt solutions
- A dedicated live portal which enables you to track your cases online any time of the day
- A free plug-in for your website
- Brochure and leaflet design
- Free marketing templates
- Personalised email address
- Client fact-find
For further information and to find out how you can work with The Debt Advisor to look after your customers, please call their Business Development Manager, Sharon Dineen on 0845 465 2602 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you are a Paradigm member firm.
The Debt Advisor Ltd is regulated by both DEMSA and DRF and adheres to their codes and standards. For further information click here.