About Paradigm Mortgage Services
Welcome to Paradigm Mortgage Services
Paradigm Mortgage Services is part of the Paradigm Group, an innovative and independent financial service provider.
We are a truly independent company, with no external investors or undue outside influences. Our offices are bases in Manchester and Solihull, with sales and support representatives based throughout the UK.
Launched in April 2007 by Paul Hogarth, Paradigm Group currently comprises over 600 partner firms, representing over 2500 RIs, and is without question the fastest growing Intermediary business in its sector. The group consists of 3 main divisions:
- Paradigm Partners—an RDR ready consultancy driven support services provider for IFAs, including leading edge solutions that focus on recurring revenues and value generation
- Paradigm Financial Advisers—a modern and appropriate network solution which recognises today's AR needs for a combination of total support and interdependency
- Paradigm Mortgage Services—an RDR/MMR ready business—which sets new standards in its support for Intermediaries (DAs and ARs alike) and manufacturers (Lenders/Providers) involved in Mortgage and mortgage related business.
Paradigm Mortgage Services CEO is Bob Hunt. Bob has worked exclusively in intermediated financial services for over 25 years, more recently with Abbey/Santander Group. By bringing his skills into the distribution world, Bob set out to build a modern and appropriate business fit for today's intermediaries and manufacturers alike. Paradigm Mortgages has risen rapidly to become one of the UK's largest intermediary distribution businesses — which includes amongst it some of the UK top individual Mortgage and IFA businesses as partner firms.
Paradigm Mortgage Services offers intermediaries access to lenders covering the whole of market, including direct to consumer lender propositions, together with a full range of mortgage related support services via a diverse range of commercial partners, offering our members service excellence, top commercial terms and market leading proposition support.
Paradigm Mortgage Services develops a new dimension to the mortgage club world, challenging existing value chain dynamics and inspiring a new style of relationship between intermediaries, distributors and manufacturers.
- As intermediary Partner members, you will directly benefit from this new relationship, sharing equally in the Capital & Income of our LLP (limited liability partnership), generating additional income and value from the business you transact, whilst maintaining competitive market leading solutions through our lending and business partnerships. In short, if you place your business through our routes to lenders you will earn more per case.
- As Lenders and Providers, our actions in developing and implementing interdependent, value generating distribution strategies, whilst not compromising the independent nature of our members, will serve to encourage best practice, quality business and cost efficiency at every opportunity. Our undertaking to you is that £ for £ our business will be worth more to you than it is via the vast majority of traditional distribution practices.
As an Associate Intermediary Member you will continue to receive the proc fee directly from the lender (and other providers), however, you will also receive half of the override Paradigm earns, thus increasing your overall proc fee. This is paid out once a year as a lump sum.
Put simply, using Paradigm as opposed to other club routes increases your income.
Partnership Membership has the benefits of Associate Members but with the added bonus of receiving equity in Paradigm Mortgage Services, held for your benefit in a discretionary trust. This means you will fully participate in the value and growth of the company—after all, it's the members who generate the value in Paradigm.
Whilst participating in either of the above, Paradigm Mortgage Services will provide leading proc fees, exclusive products and the widest range of full and cost efficient support services available to enable you to run your business more effectively and profitably.
To register and participate in the Paradigm proposition click here.