AMI is the not-for-profit representative body for mortgage intermediaries, responsible for lobbying Government, policymakers, regulators, the media and consumer groups on your behalf. With extensive in-house expertise and Board members, it is committed to lobbying to secure the best regulatory environment for the intermediary community to thrive.
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- The recognised champion of the industry. AMI is recognised and respected voice of the mortgage intermediary community.
- Information, insight, analysis. AMI's member newsflashes and newsletters are designed to keep you up to date with FCA's latest thinking and future plans. Forewarned is forearmed.
- Technical helpdesk. Call or email the AMI team with any question on compliance or regulation. This is a FREE service for all AMI members.
- Factsheets, Quarterly Economic Analysis and good practice guides. One of our most popular member benefits – these FREE downloadable resources are invaluable for the practical step by step assistance they offer.
- Events, networking and professional development. AMI holds regional events nationwide including dinners, seminars and workshops. These are FREE to members and offer the opportunity to hear from regulatory and business leaders as well as providing valuable networking opportunities.