Whether you’re a mortgage broker or home mover, you’ll know how difficult it can be to stay up to date and keep a property transaction moving forward. We certainly did from our experience in the industry which is why we created the When You Move platform and quoting engine. Built to streamline property transactions and bring conveyancing into the 21st century, When You Move makes buying, selling and remortgaging property easier and more efficient for everyone involved.
What makes us different
- We’ve spent many years working within the conveyancing industry and know first-hand the frustrations of fractured systems, a lack of communication and steep panel fees
- Outstanding conveyancers only – when you use our platform to find a conveyancer, you can trust in the quality
- Our intelligent system provides automated payment of referral fees to our broker partners
- We’ve built innovation into every aspect of our service, providing a truly digital experience for our partners and end clients that helps bring the conveyancing industry into the 21st century
- As we’re a technology provider we only take a small tech fee, not a referral fee – meaning you and your clients get a brilliant experience at a reasonable price
When You Move are dedicated to improving communication, facilitating introductions and helping everyone profit from working better together.
Our platform brings together all parties for better communication, clarity and efficiency in the house-buying process. It has been designed to help brokers connect with quality conveyancers, increase referral revenue and improve communication with end clients.
Our customers can feel assured that when a case is managed through our platform, it’s managed right. Starting from our innovative quoting engine that provides you with tailored, detailed quotations from high quality conveyancers, you can move on to tracking case progress through our digital interactive transaction management system.
“Since using When You Move, our team have noticed a great improvement in their efficiency and time management. Wasting less time chasing conveyancers, enabling us to take on more work. The benefit of automated payment of referral fees has also been huge to us, patching a large hole in our cashflow” - Simon Marzell, Director at Insight Private Finance
The When You Move apps ensure that your clients are always at the heartbeat of their transactions. Updated in real time as to the progress of their property transaction, it provides an easily accessible alternative to the web platform. Push notifications also mean that customers know the second an update is shared.
QuickQuote greatly increases transparency by allowing customers to generate a tailored conveyancing quote for their property transaction directly from our customers’ websites.
The tool can be installed on your website in minutes, uses your existing provider preferences, and nets you a referral fee for every case that goes through from instructed to completed.
How does it work?
- Mortgage brokers working with When You Move can install QuickQuote on their website
- Customers select their transaction type (sale, purchase, sale and purchase, remortgage) and then answer a series of questions about their property to refine the quotation
- They are then shown tailored legal fee quotes for every conveyancer that could handle their transaction (and is on the referrer’s panel). They are also shown a breakdown of third-party costs so they have a full understanding of the costs involved in their transaction
- Customers can then instruct the conveyancer directly from the quote
- Finalist for the 2018 PlaceTech Startup Prize, to be announced in late November 2018
- Highly Commended award for ‘Most Innovative Use of Technology’ category at the national LFS Awards, September 2018
- Shortlisted for the ‘Best Conveyancer’ award at the Specialist Financial Introducer Awards, June 2018
We built our platform through extensive consultation with our users, and we plan to improve it in the same way. Every piece of feedback received from our partners is shared with our product and technology teams to help guide future development.
If you would like to share feedback with us please contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to join our customer advisory board, please contact Daniel Rodgers Chief Revenue Officer at email@example.com
For new business enquires, please contact Daniel Rodgers, Chief Revenue Officer on 07786 224302.
When You Move,
“When You Move are delighted to have been selected as the new conveyancing partner of Paradigm Mortgage Services. The team are excited to begin supporting all members in offering a modern property transaction experience via a digital conveyancing journey.”
- Daniel Rodgers, Chief Revenue Officer at When You Move