Fifteen things we’re famous for – how many do you know?
Over the last 18 months, we’ve listened to your feedback and as a result, significantly enhanced our proposition to make ourselves really stand out in the intermediary market. We’ve concentrated on delivering these changes, and now we really need to make sure we’re telling you about them.
Here are the things we’re really proud of, and that will help you to help your clients.
Lending with common sense
- Common Sense Underwriting - we do cases that might surprise you, giving your clients high street product rates even if their needs are unusual.
- Your own underwriter that you can call - every case is managed by just one underwriter and you can call them direct.
- Welcome Call - that’s right, your underwriter will call you to discuss each case.
Service that works for you
- Expert BDMs and TBDMs that add value to your business – UK wide.
- Dedicated Broker Support for new cases by phone and webchat.
- Service standards on our homepage so you can see how quick we are
Products and criteria that help you, help your client
- Competitive product range. Up to 95%LTV for both house purchase and remortgage. Good affordability and interest only criteria.
- Newbuild / Help to Buy we’re a new builder lender, not a lender who does new build
- Offset with full online servicing – including interest only.
- Product transfers online - complete your client’s offer online in minutes.
- Buy to let lending to Consumer BTL, first time & portfolio landlords.
We’re in it together
- Welcome boxes from you, for your house purchase clients, we pay, you get the credit!
- You talk, we listen: Your feedback changed our products, service, affordability and lending criteria.
- Great procuration fees paid weekly, (including for residential and Buy to Let product transfers)
- Growth Series – The essential free resource for brokers that want to build their business.
Sign up to the Growth Series
We consulted with our own internal specialists and sought the best external industry experts in a range of fields. The result is a series of tips, guides, podcasts and quick communications that can help you really grow your business.
Sign up now to ensure you never miss a part of the growth series