At Aldermore, we know that as an intermediary you’ll have clients who need a more specialist approach, for clients who don’t fit into the one-size-fits-all approach of other lenders.
We recognise that some clients have unique circumstances and need people to assess their mortgage application, not machines.
That’s why we use a team of experienced manual underwriters who start with a can do attitude, assessing your client’s application and individual circumstances. It’s just one of the ways we do things differently.
Aldermore back you with:
- We employ experts to help you with new opportunities in your area – use our BDM finder to get the details of your regional representatives.
- You’ll also be contacted by our processing and underwriting teams at key stages of your client’s application, including a dedicated case owner following the initial underwrite.
- We know that quick decisions are important to you and your client which is why we update our current underwriting and offer timescales every working day on our intermediary website.
- You are a valued intermediary partner and we are here to give you the right products and support to help keep your clients for the long-term. That’s why we pay retention procuration fees on our loyalty mortgages.
- Your clients will get the same deals as direct customers
- We will keep you up to date with product and policy changes as soon as we can
Discover more at intermediaries.aldermore.co.uk
In 2009, we set out to be the bank helping those with ideas, big and small, to realise their dreams and to seek and seize opportunity in their personal and professional lives. Today, we’re an award-winning bank offering a range of specialist mortgages, savings and business finance solutions that provide our customers with the support they need to make things happen.
We provide opportunities for a wide range of residential mortgage applicants including first time buyers with low deposits, re-mortgagers looking to get a better deal, clients with less than perfect credit and borrowers aged 55 and over. And if your client is self-employed and has a 15% deposit, we may only need 1 year of accounts to assess their income for a mortgage or remortgage on their home.
We are also committed to helping our nation’s landlords; whether your client is big or small, individual or limited company, our range of Buy-to-Let mortgages is the perfect way to expand their portfolio. To find out how much your client could borrow, before submitting your case with us, you can use our buy-to-let affordability calculator.
For more details on how we can support you, please contact your BDM.