Making specialist lending the new norm!
We understand everyone has different needs…at Clever Lending we’ll help you identify and deliver the right solutions for your customers, even if their circumstances are out of the ordinary…
Who are Clever Lending?
We’re a specialist distributor and packager focused on delivering the following solutions which meet your customers’ needs:
At the same time we provide a high quality and technically advanced level of service that you can rely on at every stage of the cases you submit.
With access to the most up-to-date products and lowest rates on the market, we work closely with our extensive lender panel partners to ensure we can provide products for almost any scenario.
Benefits of working with us
- In-house regulated bridging advice
- Second charge products with rates as low as 3.65%
- 24 hour turnaround on DIPs
- Next-day payments on completed cases
- Complex lending solutions
- Expert support and advice
- Easy online applications
As a Paradigm member, you’ll receive 50% of ALL net income, and any payments qualify for the Paradigm rebate scheme…speak to Paradigm for further details!
New Regulated Bridging service launched
We have launched a new team to offer specialist in-house advice on regulated bridging finance cases, and can now offer you further bridging solutions to help even more people.
Find out more about regulated bridging and how to complete more cases by reading our latest blog.
Or you can contact us about regulated bridging now on 0800 316 2224 or email email@example.com
We offer a choice of charging structures on second charge mortgages for introducer business:
Added to loan
- No up-front financial commitment for client
- Client does not pay any additional fees such as valuation fee
- You or Clever Lending can give the advice
Up-front only package
- Adviser can charge their own fee
- Clever packages the case to send to the lender
- Customer pays valuation fee and all other processing costs as and when required
- One-off fee charged at application stage
Working together to make things easier for you
We take a flexible approach to ensure we support you in a way that suits you. We can either work with you on a case, or are happy to deal directly with the customer on your behalf - whichever you prefer.
Get to know us
Speak to our team to find out more about our extensive lender panel and access to market-leading rates.
Just get in touch by either calling 0800 316 2224 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org