When real life gets in the way of your client’s standard mortgage application, make your life easier by calling Kensington.
Kensington has been writing mortgages for real life for more than 20 years, so has one of the most experienced teams in the business. Each application is judged on its own merits and, if it fits criteria, Kensington will always look to do the deal. And, as products aren’t based on the customer’s credit score, you can be sure that the rate you quote your customer will be the one they get.
Kensington will always give you straight answers, explain decisions and do everything they can to help and to say yes.
Complex, non-standard, hard to place, specialist lending – whatever you call it; Kensington really should be your first call.
Reasons to use Kensington
- Loans from £500k to £2m
- First Time Buyer mortgages up to £1m
- 75% maximum LTV
- Interest Only with plausible strategy and viable repayment strategy
- 100% variable income considered as standard
- Self-employed on latest years' figures
- Can include company profit for sole director
- Ability to consider the share of net business profitsplus salary for company directors
- Mortgages for self-employed who have recently started Limited Companies
- Minimum trading period only 1 year
- Most recent year’s figures generally used
- Inland Revenue SA302 acceptable
- Bank statements will be required with an SA302
- All communications defaults ignored i.e. Mobile phones
- Existing and previous debt management plans
- Defaults older than 24 months
- Satisfied CCJs older than 24 months
- Secured loan arrears older than 24 months
- Unsecured credit arrears if accounts now up to date
- Income calculated on current weekly contract x 46
- Only 12 months contracting history required
- All professions considered with no minimum income requirement
- Online SA302 acceptable
- Up to 100% of sustainable regular overtime/bonus considered
- Up to 100% of sustainable second job income considered
- Pension and investment income allowable
First Time Buyers
- Limited or no credit history
- Loans available up to £1m
Failed Credit Score
- Credit score declines
- Limited credit history
- Lending decisions made by experienced underwriters
Buy to Let
- First Time Landlord mortgages
- Experienced Landlord mortgages
- Let To Buy mortgages
- No minimum income for experienced landlords and no maximum portfolio limit
Doing business with Kensington is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Register online at www.kmc.co.uk, using details of your business including your FCA number.
- Once registered make sure you select Paradigm as your chosen Mortgage Club. Click on the ‘Admin’ tab in the navigation bar at the top of the page, and then ‘Your Profile’. Finally, select 'Change preferred Mortgage Club‘ and choose Paradigm.
- You are now ready to find the right products for your clients, produce KFIs, obtain DIPs and submit applications.
If you have any questions about this process, or Kensington’s products, call its Business Development Unit on 0800 111 020. Why call the BDU? There's plenty of reasons...