Landbay is a specialist buy-to-let lender providing tailored lending solutions for landlords operating across various sectors of the market. Our products include fixed and no ERC tracker rates, with some products being specifically designed for HMOs, MUFBs and expats.
Landbay’s team offer an in-depth knowledge of the buy-to-let mortgage industry, combined with an innovative, technology-enabled approach to lending, which equips them to take on complex cases. With a highly experienced underwriting team on board, who you can speak with directly, Landbay provides a transparent and rational approach to securing mortgage finance, with speed and flexibility at its core.
How We’re Different:
- Specialist lending criteria
- Fast and secure online applications
- Deal directly with the underwriters
Our Criteria Highlights
- Trading companies
- Limited Companies and Limited Liability Partnerships
- First time landlords
- First time buyer, first time landlords
- First time HMO’s - 2 years’ prior experience as a landlord
- Expats – employed and self employed
- HMO & MUFBs – up to 10 beds/units
- New build flats
- Flats above commercial
- Student lets
- Lease 55 years at the end of the term
- Ex Local Authority flats
- Universal Credit / DSS tenants
- Up to 36 month Tenancy Agreement
- Corporate lets
- Min loan £50,000
- Max loan £1,500,000
- Max portfolio £5,000,000
- Min val £80,000 standard property
- Min val £120,000 HMO/MUFB
Can use own solicitors on a dual rep basis – subject to a minimum of 4 partners.
Find out more on Landbay's website.