We are a successful Building Society based in the West Midlands and offer mortgages across England & Wales. We strive to provide you with excellent customer service at all times to develop strong professional relationships with brokers.
- No computer credit scoring: does your client lack credit history? We could help
- Self-employed: we offer mortgages for all types of self-employed workers with bespoke underwriting criteria available for contractors and qualified professionals
- Lending in retirement: we will accept mortgage terms up to your clients 85th birthday
- Buy to Let: consumer and portfolio buy to let accepted
- Shared Ownership: 90% LTV available on new build homes and apartments
Our integrated, easy to use affordability calculator will give you an idea of what your client may be able to borrow.
We have a simple registration process and online DIP and application submission coming soon.
Applications are accepted across England & Wales.
Minimum property value of £75,000 (increasing to £250,000 for properties located within the M25 corridor).
Properties located in Scotland, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man will not be accepted.
You do not need to register with us until you submit your first application.
We always recommend that you submit a decision in principle (DIP) initially which will allow us to have a look over your case and ensure that your clients meet our lending criteria. You can download a DIP by clicking here. Once we have received your DIP we will get back to you within 24 hours with an initial lending decision.
When you’re ready to submit an application please download the relevant application form by clicking here, complete and return to us at our Tipton Head Office. Alternatively, you can scan a copy into us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full details of how to submit business and required supporting documents please click here.
Online DIP and application submission coming soon.