Support that lets you shine
We know how tough your job can be today, which is why we work our socks off to help make it easier for you to do what you do. That means our very best products, streamlined underwriting and the dependable service that matters to you
We’ll always take the time to understand what you need, how you like to work and how we can help each other. That way, we can help you provide a service your clients will feel good about.
We continue to stand by the commitments we made to you:
- Offers for your customers within 10 working days of receiving a fully packaged application, or we’d give your customer £100. See virginmoneyforintermediaries.com for conditions.
- To offer you our very best products – we don’t offer better deals through other channels to attract new customers ourselves.
- At least 24 hours’ notice before we increase the rates on our mortgage deals.
- A fair day’s pay for a fair day’s work, with procuration fees that reward you for the work you put in.
- Dedicated service teams and your own BDM, ready to support you with whatever you need.
Mortgages with your clients in mind
We’re committed to offering intermediaries our very best products, including Intermediary Exclusive deals which are available for a limited time only.
- Residential mortgages up to 95% LTV
- Buy-to-let mortgages up to 80% LTV
- Shared Ownership mortgages
- Help to Buy Equity loan deals
- Product Transfers with a procuration fee
- Flexible features, like overpayments and payment holidays subject to Virgin Money’s agreement and the terms and conditions of your customer’s mortgage
- Fully flexible products
- Cashback incentives on selected deals
- Flat fees and fee saver options
- Free standard legal work and free basic valuation for remortgage customers†
We love to share
When it comes to feedback, we like to lay it all on the table.
We’re so confident in the service we deliver to our intermediaries, we ask you to rate us after every mortgage completion. Then we publish the results on our website for all to see. No filtering out the bad reviews.
Visit our reviews page to read what our Intermediary Partners have to say about us.
Why bank when you can lounge?
As an intermediary partner you get access to Virgin Money Lounges across the county. They offer unique places to sit and relax and convenient spaces to do a spot of work. To find your nearest Lounge visit virginmoney.com/lounge or speak to your dedicated BDM about how to make use of it.
A more rewarding partnership
As a Virgin Money intermediary partner you also get access to terrific offers from the Virgin family. From money off holidays to discounts on entertainment or a fantastic balloon flight to a great case of wine – you can enjoy special treatment across the Virgin Group*.
It’s our way of saying thank you. So make the most of your new family and start enjoying the benefits.
For full details of the latest offers visit virginmoneyforintermediaries.com/offers
Contact us today
For sales enquiries or support, contact your dedicated BDM or visit virginmoneyforintermediaries.com for tools, sales aids and details of our latest products.
Not sure who your BDM is? Use our BDM finder.
For any queries relating to pre and post application, call your dedicated Regional Service Team:
New Build 0345 600 1477**
North 0345 600 1706**
South 0345 601 0680**
East 0345 606 0301**
West 0345 605 7025**
Your dedicated Regional Service Team are policy experts and have access to underwriters and can help you with any of the following queries:
- New business criteria enquiries
- Declined decision in principles or applications
- A loan amount generated
- An application already submitted
- Help or support with our online application system Virgin Money Online (VMO)
- Product transfers on an existing Virgin Money mortgage
*Offers, which are available to all intermediaries registered with Virgin Money, are subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time. Please check the terms and conditions carefully.
** Lines are open 8.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays. Calls to 03 numbers cost the same as calls to 01 or 02 numbers and they are included in inclusive minutes and discount schemes in the same way. Calls may be monitored and recorded.† Please be aware that a physical valuation may not take place on all cases.