Zephyr Homeloans aims to provide a reliable service that consistently meets your expectations. All of their underwriting decisions are made manually and they assess complex portfolio applications on a commercial basis. This approach, together with their experienced regional and telephone based BDMs and knowledgeable back office teams means they can offer a personal, hands-on approach to case management – giving you the ability to talk to a decision maker, if you need to do so.
We’ve got Buy-to-Let lending covered from A-to-Zephyr
We’re a dedicated buy-to-let lender, providing a range of mortgage products focused on meeting the needs of professional property investors. The buy-to-let market is evolving and becoming more complex, especially regarding tax rules and regulations.
We’re here to support intermediaries by staying one step ahead of the market, offering proactive guidance and providing mortgage solutions that will help you meet the needs of your clients.
Zephyr offers a range of products that are available for individuals and Limited Companies. Their latest range of Standard products have Max Loan limits of £2m to 65% LTV and £1m to 75% LTV. Their Specialist products are available to 75% LTV with a max loan size of £1m.
Product and Criteria Highlights
- Landlords with DSS tenants accepted
- UK permanent Right to Reside
- Minimum of one full year’s trading required for Self employed and Contractors
- No minimum income for Standard applications, £25K gross for professional landlords
- Income top-ups acceptable
- Maximum age 95 years at the end of the mortgage term
- HMO’s to 6 bedrooms
- MUFB’s – up to 6 units
- Flats above/adjacent to commercial (FAC) properties
- Ex-Local Authority & Deck Access
- Unlimited background portfolio
- Minimum property value £100K HMO & MUFB, £75K standard properties & FAC
- Minor adverse considered
For general enquiries about Zephyr or to discuss a case in progress – please contact our Broker Support Team, Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
T 0370 707 1894
F 0370 707 1897
Or to discuss a potential new case contact our BDM Telephone team:
T 01756 776011