Powering the UK's leading financial advisers...
We offer advisers a far more personal and bespoke experience compared to dealing with typical mortgage clubs, by challenging existing value chain dynamics and inspiring a new style of relationship between intermediaries, distributors, Lenders and Providers. We were delighted to have this recognised by winning the following awards:
Why join Paradigm?
- No membership fees
- Unique rebate scheme giving you equal share in retained fee income
- Whole of market lending panel with market-leading procuration fees
- Highly-commended mortgage placement helpdesk
- Exclusive and semi-exclusive products
- Paradigm Protect, our comprehensive Protection & GI proposition
- Free & priority attendance at our events
- Mortgage & Protection sourcing systems and lead-generation tools at discounted rates
- Access to Paradigm Equity Release Club and/or Referral Partner
- Market leading Conveyancing services
- Paradigm Legal – will writing and legal services
- Comprehensive compliance support services
- Regular market commentary and news
Paradigm Mortgage Services is an operating division of Tatton Asset Management plc. To find out more about Tatton Asset Management please visit the website here.
Who are Paradigm Mortgage Services?
Paradigm Mortgage Services' CEO is Bob Hunt. Bob has worked exclusively in intermediated financial services for over 25 years, and prior to Paradigm built his experience working in both the Lender and Provider world in a variety of senior roles, most recently with the Abbey/ Santander Group. By bringing his skills into the distribution world, Bob set out to build a modern and appropriate business fit for today's intermediaries and manufacturers alike. Since launch in September 2007, Paradigm Mortgage Services has risen rapidly to become one of the UK's largest intermediary distribution businesses – which includes some of the UK top individual Mortgage and IFA businesses as partner firms.
What happens when you join Paradigm?
You will join Paradigm as an Associate Member; there are absolutely no joining costs or monthly fees. You will continue to receive the proc fee payment you would usually earn via a Lender, and in addition, your firm will also receive half of the retained fee that Paradigm earns per case, thus increasing your overall proc fee. This is paid out once a year as a lump sum, as part of our annual rebate scheme. Put simply, using Paradigm as opposed to other club routes increases your income.
Furthermore, you have access to exclusive products and a wide range of cost efficient support services, all designed to enable you to run your business more profitably - including an outstanding Mortgage Helpdesk.
There are also several other exciting and innovative operating divisions of Tatton Asset Management; please click on the logos below to find out more:
Register and participate in the Paradigm proposition