Whilst our CPD events are currently postponed due to COVID-19, here at Paradigm we are always looking at ways that we can support you. Paradigm Insights is our new video series of short interviews where we put important questions to our Lenders & Key Partners! John Coffield, Paradigm's Head of Mortgages has so far interviewed the following individuals, you can find all the videos on the Paradigm Insights page. We'll be adding to the series frequently, so be sure to check back regularly for the latest episode.
- John Webb, Director at The Loan Partnership
- Luke Christodoulides, Senior Corporate Account Manager at NatWest Intermediary Solutions
- Iain Cunningham, Corporate Account Manager at Accord Mortgages Limited
- Rob Jupp, Group CEO at Brightstar
- Roger Morris, Group Distribution Director at Precise Mortgages, Kent Reliance for Intermediaries & InterBay Commercial
- Richard Howes, National Key Account Manager at Santander for Intermediaries
- Hannah Withers, National Account Manager at TSB
- Jonathan Stinton, Corporate Relationship Manager at Coventry for intermediaries
- Joe Heayes, Corporate Account Manager at Nationwide for Intermediaries
- NEW! Craig Kerrigan, National Account Manager at the Key Group
- NEW! Helen Lewis, National Development Manager at Principality Building Society
These videos can also count for CPD hours, so please click here to view the latest episodes, and collect some CPD!
Click here to register for any of our upcoming events.
In addition to the above, each event will provide the opportunity to find out more about Paradigm Protect, our protection proposition which brings together market leading Providers and commissions so that member firms can maximise their protection earnings. Click here to find out more about Paradigm Protect.
There are no upcoming events at present - please check back soon for updates.
“I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for inviting me to the Paradigm Specialist Protection Event…
This was the first event that I have been to in my new role as a Protection Adviser, and I have taken such a lot from it.”
Linda, Puzzle Financial Solutions
“Your events are always very welcoming, friendly and informative, so well worth attending with other like minded professionals.”
Marilyn Holmes, Ashley Price Associates
"As usual a very valuable & well conducted event full of gems of relevant information. Always worth attending & appreciated."
Paul Doyle, Net Worth Planning
"It was a great event and following Tim’s at Exeter Friendly’s presentation I have been able to place a tricky life case for a client with diabetes, so very worthwhile attending."
Mark Weller, Financial Profiles Limited